Gain additional exposure for your Symposium, company or exhibition booth by sending out a Mail Blast to the preregistered delegates who have agreed to disclose their details at a date and time coordinated with the Meeting Organiser.
- Exclusive: Mail blast will be exclusive for the supporting company. The designed mail blast (html format with Kenes design requirements) and the preferred "Subject" to be provided by the Supporter and subject to receipt by 6 weeks prior to the Meeting. "From" field will be ICS 2022.
- Joint: Mail blast will list all supporting companies according to the support level. Each company will have a section of approximately 150 words. Design will be provided by Organiser.
* In the case where the supporter cannot provide a compliant HTML file, they may provide an image and it will be coded to HTML for an additional charge of € 250. Content received after the deadline may be processed for an additional fee of € 500.
Industry Support Disclosure – will be added to all mailshots
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Industry Sponsored Symposia are organized by industry and not included in the main event CME/CPD credit offering.
Delegate Bag Inserts
- Inclusion of one-page promotional material in the participants' Meeting bags
- Material should be provided by the Supporter and approved by the Secretariat
- Supporters' product information will be available for all Meeting participants
Full inside page colour/ Inside back page/ Inside back/ Double spread advertisement in designated section of the Final Programme.
The Final Programme will contain the timetable, information about the scientific programme and other useful information. It will be distributed to all registered participants in the Meeting bags.
- The advertisement will be printed in the designated industry section of the programme, according to compliance regulations.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
Social Media Packages
Take advantage of the 15,000 people outreach of the official ICS social media channels to promote your activities in the annual meeting.
Packages are available for six, four or two items. Multiple packages can be bought.
Branding Opportunities in the Venue and Official Meeting Hotels
The Convention Center offers many branding options enabling more exposure to your company and products. In addition, we are able to provide our attendees, staying in the annual meeting official hotels, promotional material to their rooms.
Please note that it is the Exhibitor’s / Supporter’s responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines.
Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organiser to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.