##Available ICS Committee positions for 2018
Would you like to make a difference to the future of the ICS? Now is your chance as numerous positions are available. The full list of committee, chair and Trustee positions that are open for application are detailed below. The deadline for all applications is 1st March 2018.
The following Trustee Positions are open for nominations:
• ICS Board of Trustees x 1 position (Allied Health position)
Download Trustee Application form
The following Elected Positions are available:
- Scientific Committee – Non-Clinical Representative
Download Elected Application form
NEW! Institute Director positions available!
The following ICS Institute Director positions are open for application:
- School of Male LUTS and Urethra
- School of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- School of Urodynamics
- School of Neurourology
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing
- School of Anorectal Dysfunction
- School of Paediatric Voiding Dysfunction and Transitional Urology
- School of Translational Research in Pelvic Health
- School of Pelvic Pain
For the above positions please apply using the Institute Director application form.
Download Director Application form
The following Committee Member Positions are available for Expressions of Interest:
- Education Committee – 2 positions: 1 x non-clinical rep/colorectal MD and 1 x (early career professional)
- Nursing Committee – 4 Nursing positions
- Neuro-urology Promotion Committee- 3 positions
- Physiotherapy Committee- 1 position
Download Committee Application form
Deadline for all applications is 1st March 2018. For more information on any of the above positions please contact the ICS office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9444 881.
For a PDF version of this information, please click here
ICS policy on campaigning
Campaigning for ICS elected positions is not permitted by applicants or members. Any campaigning, be it positive or negative, will result in the disqualification of the candidate. The Board of Trustees’ judgement will be final in determining whether a candidate has engaged in positive or negative campaigning. Negative campaigning is not permitted by any candidate or ICS member and will be considered a violation of the ICS Code of Conduct. This policy is in effect at all times and for any position.
During the voting period candidates’ application forms will be circulated by the ICS office for all members to view. In addition, the ICS office will periodically contact all ICS members to encourage voting and provide direct links to the voting section of the ICS website.
Candidates for ICS positions must also abide by the guidelines as stated in the suitability of candidates document.