Medical School: University of Pisa, School of Medicine, M.D.
Medical graduation: Post-graduate School of Urology, University of Florence (1998)
- Urologist @ U.O. Autonoma di Urologia dell’Ospedale Bassano del Grappa, June – November 2000.
Careggi University Hospital (Florence) Spinal Unit (Neuro-Urology ) 2001-2004;
Careggi University Hospital, Department of Urology since 2004.
Experience in renal transplantation center @ Fundacio' Puigvert- Barcelona (Spain).
Experience in renal transplantation and reconstructive urologic surgery @ Lahey Clinic-Boston.
Editorial boards and scientific organizations:
- Italian Society of Urology (SIU) 1995.
- Italian Society of Urodynamics (SIUD) 2002; executive borad SIUD 2012; Treasurer SIUD 2015; Vice President SIUD 2018.
- European Association of Urology (EAU) 2003.
- International Continence Society (ICS) 2003.
- International UroGynecological Association (IUGA) 2005.
Author of more than 170 National and International publications.
Experienced Urologist in renal transplantation, female urology, functional urology, and urinary stones.
Vincenzo Li Marzi declared on the Thursday 8th February 2018 that they had the following existing or known future financial relationships or affiliations:
Italian Urodynamic Society (SIUD)