Director of ProFundum Institute and Education
Organizer of post ICS IUGA congress in teh Netherlands
ICS-member since the meeting of Prague in 1994.
2002- organizing round table conferences for the physiotherapy members on the day before the conference starts.
Member of the education committee from the start and finished my period of 6 years.
chair education subcommittee physiotherapy (recently changed in the physiotherapy committee)
-2011 Member physiotherapy committee
1996- organizing workshops and educational courses for the annual meeetings.
2007 member of the organizing committee of ICS Rotterdam
2009 member of the physiotherapy committee of IUGA
2010 member of eXchange Committee IUGA
2011 member of Education committee
Speaker on ICS standalone courses in Abu Dabi and Bucharest
Participant in a study on pelvic floor muscle function and pelvic pain
Participant in a study on pelvic floor training in pre- and postpartum women.
PhD on an epidemiological study on pelvic floor function and dysfunction in a general female population.
Job in the Netherlands
- Director of ProFundum Institute
- Initiator ProFundum pelvic floor centre
- Pelvic physiotherapist Pelvic Floor Centre Erasmus MC
- international contacts for the pelvic physiotherapy within ICS, IUGA
- increasing the knowledge of clinicians of the work of pelvic physiotherapy
- integration of pelvic physiotherapy in the multidisciplinary field of prevention, diagnostics and treatment on women with pelvic organ prolapse