ICS in conjunction with ISUS and CRFU-WG will be hosting a 2 day workshop on Anatomy and Surgery using Fresh-Frozen Cadaver. This course will take place in Istanbul, Turkey on 22 and 23rd April 2017.
The coordinators and ICS Speakers for this course are Alex Digesu, Emre Huri, Ervin Kocjancic.
The event will cover training in male/female pelvic region:
- Detailed pelvic anatomic dissection with endo-assisted camera/head-mounted camera
- Male urethral dissection, reconstructive procedures, sling and AUS implantation
- Female urethral support surgery and vaginal prolapse repair
- Tips and tricks of prolapse surgery (Sacrocolpopexy, Sacrohysteropexy, Sacrospinous ligament fixation, native tissue vaginal prolapse repair)
- Tips and tricks of SNS (Sacral Neuromodulation)
To view a copy of the programme please click here.
For more information regarding the course please contact Pınar Ceyhun: email@example.com
Or for online registration click on the website of http://reg.isuseducation.com/
Should you need any additional assistance please contact Jenny at the ICS office; Jenny@ics.org