ICS will be attending the forthcoming SIUD annual meeting in Varese, Italy. This meeting will take place 8-10th June 2017.
The coordinator for this course is Enrico Finazzi Agrò. The ICS speakers will be Peter Rosier and Gommert Van Koeveringe. The session entitled ‘Urodynamics: the good, the bad and the ugly. The good (urodynamic practice)’ will cover the following topics:
- Quality in Urodynamics: the ICS documents on good urodynamic practice and on urodynamic equipment performance (P. Rosier)
- Quality in Urodynamics: the ICS teaching modules, ICS and SIUD E-learning (E. Finazzi Agrò)
- The bad (problems still to be debated)
- Detrusor underactivity (G. Van Koeveringe)
- What is the role of the nurse in the urodynamic lab? (Cristina Mora) (EAUN lecture)
- The ugly (evidence on urodynamics)
- The role of urodynamics in the assessment of female stress incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse (M. Serati)
- The role of urodynamics in the assessment of male LUTS (G. Palleschi)
To view a copy of the programme please click here.
For more information regarding the course please contact the Organising Secretariat; firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the course please click here. Should you need any additional assistance please contact Jenny at the ICS office; Jenny@ics.org