Guidelines on disclosures and sponsorship when creating ICS content
- ICS content should not be sponsored.
- There should be no impression of bias towards one particular product, pharmaceutical or piece of equipment. Where there is mention of any specific product a disclaimer should be added to the video.
- Pharmaceutical names should be identified by the generic name.
- Exceptionally, the ICS Board of Trustees may undertake to develop sponsored content in which case the relevant SOP will still be followed.
- All ICS members on a working group or committee should disclose any potential conflicts of interest through their membership record https://www.ics.org/members/mydisclosure
- Appropriate disclosures should be stated in the article/PowerPoint or other format of presentation.
Loaded at : 10/08/2019 16:53:14