The ICS Education Committee is calling for a co-opted Non- surgical clinical OR Colorectal MD (or gastroenterologist working in lower GI and/or anorectal dysfunction) representative.
The role of the ICS Education Committee is to oversee all educational activities and online educational content within the ICS according to the SOPs. This includes:
• Selecting courses and workshops at ICS Annual Scientific Meetings.
• Approving stand-alone and add-on ICS Educational Courses including funding allocation for travel
• Approving ICS Lectures at meetings and via the internet including funding allocation for filming
• Creating relevant faculty development activities within the ICS.
• Facilitating the development of educational materials and e-learning according to the SOPs
• The committee is also responsible for the educational quality of all activities
Click Here to review the Committee Terms of Reference
Please note: A co-opted committee position is an appointment by the committee chair and is not an official committee position; therefore the individual in this position cannot vote on committee matters.
Please complete the application form and return it to the ICS office by 1st May 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.