We are reviewing the abstracts you have submitted and putting the final touches to the Scientific Programme. This is what we can tell you so far about the ICS 2021 Online experience!
ICS 2021 will be a 4 day online event, a truly international meeting by providing a live stream of content to suit all locations around the world!
Please join us online for our new dates of Thursday 14th – Sunday 17th October 2021. Including the weekend will allow you to dedicate yourself fully to ICS 2021 Online, and enable you to better balance work, life and learning.
To honour ICS 2021's origins in Melbourne, we will start the live sessions late afternoon Australian time. Sessions will then continue throughout the day until the sun sets in Western USA! We hope that this will ensure you can capture the live content no matter where you are based in the world.
Along with the usual high quality educational and scientific exchanges the following is included in your registration fee:
- Full access to the International Consultation on Incontinence (ICI). Get involved and influence the content of the next “bible” on incontinence!
- 12 hours of live streamed content each day, with the ability to interact directly with the faculty. In addition there will be over 15 workshops which you can join and actually be in the webinar with the faculty. Get up close and personal with some of the best ICS faculty around the world.
- Once streamed all live content will immediately become available on demand so you can catch up at your convenience. Pause, rewind and re-watch to fully ensure you take onboard the content!
- Earn maximum CME credits by participating in the scientific programme (application pending)
- Network with colleagues. Just because we are apart doesn’t mean that you can't catch up with friends and foster new research projects.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
And so much more!
AS A BONUS: ICS is the leader in research and education in the field of continence. Dissemination of research in our field is one of our core goals as a charity. Our aim is therefore to make the content available indefinitely.
To take advantage, all you need is an internet connection!