The draft minutes from the winter Board of Trustees meeting are now available, please click here to download.
Key meeting discussion and decisions:
- The strategic plan is now in place and operational actions were discussed in detail. Notable progress has been made on strategic projects since ICS 2013, and plans were set for 2014 and beyond.
- The ICS 2013 annual meeting reported a very healthy surplus of £381,252. Future annual meetings are all projected to deliver a surplus.
- To improve financial stability the Board further reviewed ICS costs and income. The budgetary projections to 2017 give a strong indication of security in the future of the ICS and will ensure the ICS meets its reserves policy each year.
- An investment plan will be considered during 2014 in order to maximise income from charity funds.
- The ICS Articles and Bylaws will be reviewed in depth during 2014. The membership will be consulted on the prospective changes and updates. Formal voting on the changes will take place online and at the ICS 2014 AGM.