The Nursing Committee would like to congratulate the successful nursing forum applicants; Diane Newman, Yu. Demidko, Dr Jennifer Kruger and Marilia Perrelli Valença.
The speakers selected will present the following topics;
- Developing an internationally-applicable service specification for continence care, Diane Newman
- The importance of preserved erectile function and outcomes of pelvic muscle training in urinary incontinence after radical prostatectomy, Yu. Demidko
- Association of antenatal urinary incontinence with ethnicity and pelvic floor muscle elasticity in a cohort of women in New Zealand, Dr Jennifer Kruger
- Profile of adolescents with Urinary and Fecal Incontinence, Marilia Perrelli Valença
- Evaluation quality of life in women with stress urinary incontinence, Marilia Perrelli Valença
For more information on the successful abstracts and the full programme please click here.
If you are interested in registering for this session then please contact Mrs Daniela Bloch at email@example.com