Have you seen the latest videos from ICS 2015? We already have 5 videos available online from live Q&As to one to one interviews. Watch the latest videos from ICS 2015 today.
- Scott Hultgren Q&A-ICS 2015 State of the Art Lecturer Scott Hultgren takes time to answer questions from delegates and discuss immunity, biofilms and clinical prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Derek Griffiths Q&A-ICS 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner Derek Griffiths discusses his career in Urodynamics with ICS Publications & Communications Committee Chair Jacqueline Cahill and other ICS delegates.
We also have interviews with abstract presenters:
- Peter Rosier - Abstract #251. Abstract #251: Intra-Prostatic Protrusion Shows a Typical Urodynamic Pattern on Pressure Flow Analysis.
- Marie-Astrid Denys - Abstract #7. Abstract #7: Haptoglobin Polymorphism – an Explanation for Global Polyuria?
- Muhammad Arif - Abstract #271. Abstract #271: Diagnosing Bladder Outlet Obstruction Using Non-invasive Decorrelation Based Ultrasound Imaging: a Feasibility Study in Healthy Male Volunteers.
You can view all of the above videos on ICS TV available online here.
Never miss our on the latest ICS videos! Please subscribe to ICS TV and we will notify you when new video content is available! Simply go to the ICS TV page then click on subscribe.