We are pleased to announce the results of the recent voting for official ICS elected positions:
- Treasurer - Jerzy Gajewski
- Trustee - Alex Digesu
Board candidates that have been successful must be formally ratified by ICS membership voting at the AGM (both online and paper ballot voting). This is a requirement of UK Company Law, and providing the candidate achieves the approval of more than 50% of the total Ordinary Resolution (yes/no) votes, they are formally declared to be appointed as Trustees. This final vote will begin in July.
- Children’s and Young Adults’ Committee - Giovanni Mosiello
- Developing World Committee - Sakineh Hajebrahimi
- Education Committee - Elise De
- Publications & Communications Committee - Jacqueline Cahill
- Scientific Committee - Laurence Stewart
- Standardisation Steering Committee - Bernard Haylen
Scientific Committee Positions:
- Clinical Representative - Ajay Singla
- Nursing Representative - Kathleen Hunter
All positions have a 3 year term to begin at the AGM in Tokyo (16th September 2016) and will end at the AGM in Gothenburg 2019. The successful candidates may stand again for a second 3 year term, provided they have not already done so.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the voting results then please email email@example.com.
Congratulations to everyone!