The ICS Neuro-urology Promotion committee is pleased to announce that the ICS Core Curriculum - Step by Step Basic Neurourology Teaching module,filmed during ICS 2016 in Tokyo, is now available on ICS TV.
The workshop was split into six sessions, presented by ICS Neuro-urology Promotion Committee members, focusing on the basic knowledge necessary to practice and to train in neurourology.
The six sessions were:
- Introduction, Emmanuel Jean Chartier-Kastler
- Functional anatomy of lower urinary tract, Marcio Augusto Averbeck
- Neurologic control of lower urinary tract dedicated to continence and voiding function, Jalesh Panicker
- Diagnosis of neurogenic lower urinary tract symptoms, Thomas Kessler
- Urodynamics in the diagnosis of neurogenic lower urinary tract symptoms, Jalesh Panicker
- Main voiding dysfunctions of spinal cord injuries, Thomas Kessler
- Main voiding dysfunctions of supra spinal lesions, Marcio Augusto Averbeck
Learning Outcomes-Attendees will be able to read more on neurourology and to prepare themself to organise their team for the management of neurourological patients.
Additional information including a reading list can be found in the below handout.
W13 ICS Core Curriculum - Step by Step Basic Neurourology