The ICS Glossary will offer instant online access to ICS terminology published over the last 18 years – over 1100 terms. The Male-terminology document, referred to above and below, will be the first and most recent reference with other documents referenced in reverse chronological order (most recent to earliest).
Features of the Glossary are as follows:
- Over 1100 terms with ongoing expansion and updating, all in a very readable format.
- Each term has definition /descriptor, instantly available, with categorisation into one of 11 categories (symptom, sign, investigation, imaging etc).
- Most recent reference is featured with earlier references if relevant noted. There are 19 ICS (or ICS/IUGA) Terminology documents referenced.
- References can be instantly copied for use in other academic purposes with the full PDF documents of the original articles available for instant access.
- Mobile friendly and easy to use website.
- The Glossary will be linked to the new Terminology Discussion Forum (previously ICS wiki) where there can be debated/ discussed with international peers.
- Shorter feedback to the ICS Office as to whether a term, say, needs inclusion/ improvement can be instantly made.
The ICS is uniquely placed to produce the Glossary, having updated all male and female lower urinary tract and pelvic floor terminology over the last 12 years. ICS is now able to offer this comprehensive terminology service in an exciting electronic presentation. It takes access to terminology to a totally different and unprecedented level. The new glossary is mobile friendly and designed to work perfectly on small devices, on the move.
Click Here to Access the Glossary