The Standardisation Steering Committee is pleased to announce the ICS wiki will now be know as ICS Terminology Discussions.
These forums explores current ICS standard terms and definitions with focus on perspectives and controversies. Standard terms affect authors, researchers, clinicians and even patients. It is important for everyone to participate in the discussion. Comments and/or criticisms of current terminology will be taken into consideration when the terms are revised in the future.
We have 27 discussion forums available covering the following topics:
- Abdominal Leak Point Pressure / Valsalva Leak Point Pressure
- Bladder diary / frequency volume chart
- Chronic Pelvic Pain (CPP)
- Coital Urinary Incontinence
- Continuous Urinary Incontinence
- Digital Palpation of the Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
- Female Mixed Urinary Incontinence (MUI)
- Increased Daytime Frequency
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome (IC/BPS)
- Multidisciplinary treatment
- Muscle tone
- Overactive Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Pain
- Perineal pain
- Post micturition dribble
- Reduced/absent bladder sensation
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Trigger Point
- Underactive bladder
- Urethral pain
- Urinary Frequency
- Urinary Retention
- Vulval Pain Syndrome
Everyone is welcome to provide their feedback on these topics using the NEW ICS comments platform.
Make your voice heard and join in the discussion.
ICS Standardisation Steering Committee Chair
ICS Terminology Discussions Co-Chairs