||Continence Care Products / Devices / Technologies
||Pure and Applied Science / Translational
||lower urinary tract symptoms intravesical therapeutics catheter care
||Delegates interested in learning more about current and potential applications of intravesical therapeutics and gaining hands-on experience with intravesical instillations
Aims and Objectives
In this 90 minute workshop, delegates will learn about current and potential future applications of intravesical therapeutics and will gain hands-on experience with intravesical instillation. Speakers will cover:
- Welcome, overview of the workshop, why intravesical therapeutics are exciting (15 min).
- Overview of currently licensed options for IC/BPS (20 min).
- Future options under current investigation (20 min).
- Best practices in catheterisation for intravesical therapeutics instillation (10 min).
Hands-on practice with Uropharma’s system for bladder instillations will follow these presentations (25 min).
- 1: To understand how current intravesical therapeutics work.
2: To understand how potential future intravesical therapeutics might work .
3: To be familiar with best practices in catheterisation for intravesical drug delivery.