This session is open to all delegates. Three new ICS Urodynamics Committee Education Modules will be presented. The objective of the presentations is to discuss the educational value and relevance of the modules and provide vital feedback to the authors before the content is submitted to NAU for publication.
- Clinical Neuro-uro-Gynaecological examination in patients with Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction due to Spinal Cord Injury or Spinal Dysraphism
- Urodynamics in patients with meningomyelocele
The ICS Education Module represents the gold standard for ICS. The module includes a 3-part format:
• Official ICS-consensus PowerPoint available for download
• A studio-quality video (hosted on the ICS website) and
• A peer-reviewed published article published in NAU
The outcome of these modules is that educators around the world, and ICS faculty, can download the ICS module and present this to their students/colleagues. Additionally, if people are unable to attend a course on the topic the video can serve as an excellent educational tool. The ICS Education Module has template guidelines to use when preparing PowerPoint slides.