If you have some free time over the summer, why not catch up on all the ICS Live events and Podcasts that you've missed?
Recent Live events that have taken place over the last few months include:
- Translation of in vivo preclinical research: Problems and Solutions, with ICS Experts Matthew Fraser, Phillip Smith and Mitsuharu Yoshiyama.
- Neurouropelviperineology Course 1. The Basics, with ICS Experts Brigitte Schurch, Pierre Denys, Rizwan Hamid, Charalampos Konstantinidis and Jerzy Gajewski.
- The challenges of urethral stricture in women, with ICS Experts Lysanne Campeau and Jacques Corcos.
Check out the previous ICS Live events via the below link:
ICS will be taking a break from the Live events up until ICS 2021 Melbourne Online. Thank you to all of the speakers who have taken part so far this year.
This year, ICS launched ICS Podcast! ICS will offer a range of podcasts designed to enhance your understanding of various topics related to continence and pelvic floor disorders. Our engaging hosts bring you the most up to date evidence-based content and explore, debate and sometimes, conclude, a variety of subjects!
The first series of podcasts cover a range of physiotherapy related topics and debates.
Recent podcasts include:
- Importance of Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy in Vaginoplasty. Hosted by Heather Moky, with guests Loren Schecter and Sandra Gallagher.
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Training and Menopause. Hosted by Hedwig Neels, with guests Joanie Mercier and Chantale Dumoulin.
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Mechanisim, Neuroscience Education & Physiologic in Clinical Practice. Hosted by Melanie Morin, with guests Serge Marchand and Luana Colloca.
You can check out the full catalogue of podcasts via the below link:
You can also sign up for reminders for all episodes in this series on physiotherapy.
Enjoy the live events and podcasts at your leisure, on the go or wherever you are in the world!
If you enjoy this content you can expect more of this at ICS 2021 Melbourne Online – register now!