Participation as a speaker and / or professor in relation to laparoscopic surgery focuses on the complex surgery of pelvic floor that has increased in recent years, as well as the interest of training programs. These courses are:
- Development of the Experimental Model Course for learning Laparoscopic Colposacropexy. Jesús Usón Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Cáceres 2015-2016
- Introduction to Laparoscopic Colposacropexy. Developed for Urology and Ginecology. Jesús Usón Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Cáceres. 2015-2016
- VIII Conference of laparoscopic colposacropexy. Developed to date 8Jornadas for Urológos and Ginecológos. Ramón y Cajal Hospital. Madrid.
- Live surgery Laparoscopic Colposacropexy with UPLIFT System performed in VI COURSE OF URINARY INCONTINENCE AND PELVIC SOIL. Clinical Hospital San Carlos. Madrid.
- Live surgery in CONGRESS OF SECLA 2016. Laparoscopic Colposacropexy in experimental model. Cáceres.
- Participation in the development of Laparoscopic Pelvic Floor Surgery: Laparoscopic Colposacropexy in the following Hospitals (2014-2018):
Luis López-Fando Lavalle declared on the Monday 1st March 2021 that they had the following existing or known future financial relationships or affiliations:
UP TO DATE!