Professor of Urology
MD: Orumieh University of Medical Science 1987-1994, Orumieh. Iran
Postgraduate Training: 1995-1999 Residency, Urology, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
Certified: Iranian Medical Council License 1994
Iranian Board of Urology, 1999.
****Awards, Fellowships, Training
- Neurourology and Urodynamic Research fellowship from Montreal children Hospital, McGill University Montréal, Quebec, Canada 2003.
- Female urology in Jewish General hospital, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada 2003
- Urogynecology international curse, McGill University Montreal , Quebec, Canada 2002
- Neuro-urology observership in urology department of Sheffield University (by supervision of professor Chappel), Sheffield, UK 2009
- Fellowship of clinical evidence based medicine, Adelaide University, Australia 2016
- Top researcher staff award in “Research Festival of TUMS” 2005
- Top Associate Professor Award in Tabriz Medical School 2006.
- Best educational process award (Evidence Based Practice in urology department) Tabriz 2008
-Best researcher staff award in “Research Festival of TUMS” 2011
- Second top research and educational center(EBM) award in “National Festival of TUMS” 2015
Sakineh Hajebrahimi declared on the Monday 11th February 2019 that they did not have any existing or known future financial relationships or affiliations to disclose (NONE).
EXPIRED! UPDATE REQUIRED!